Architectural Fabric Structures
Armada-Vingida is a manufacturer of long span and large custom tensioned structures and tensile membrane structures.
Tensioned Fabric Structures are architecture of a new generation as well as possibility to supplement traditional architectural solutions. Tensioned membrane material is considered to be the fifth construction element after metal, stone, glass, and concrete. Solutions of architecture textile have been applied throughout the whole world, and the popularity of them is still growing.
Tensile Membrane Structures are used as:
Singularities of Architectural Textile Structures
- Stadium covers, Tension Roof Structures, sports facilities, exhibition halls, business centers, concert halls and etc.
- Airport roofs and terminal covers, railway station covers, car parking covers etc.
- Shade structures or membrane roofs and awnings at the entrance of hotels, restaurants, cafes and other commercial buildings.
- Other permanent or temporary canopy structures, tennis courts, city squares, boulevards etc.
- Aesthetic image and luxurious tone -Architects fit textile structures to a specific environment or building, therefore each project becomes individual. Structures are easy to combine and coordinate with other materials, such as wood, glass, stainless steel structures, connections, as well as cables, and since the material used is light translucently, incredibly attractive and luxurious image of the structure is obtained if properly arrange illumination of the structure.
- Durability - Special PVC, PVDF or Teflon layer covered materials, which does not attract dust can be used for these structures, so aesthetic image does not change for more than 25 years.
Besides manufacturing Architectural Fabric Covers Armada-Vingida supplies industrial coverings and Custom Cover Solutions
- Semi-permanent cover structures and coverings for storage of dry bulk products at harbours.
- Semi-permanent cover structures and coverings for salt and sand storage.
- Semi-permanent cover structures and coverings for water area coverings including water storage covers for water filter companies.
- Semi-permanent cover structures and coverings for waste and recycling locations, for waste management companies and other Environmental Solutions.
If you need any additional information or offer, please fill out our enquiry form
and we will contact you in the shortest time.